Friday, March 9, 2012

Not a good day, or night

Well, after 22 days, we finally had a bad day/night. Never mind the bag of platelets or 2 bags of blood received yesterday. Never mind the bag of platelets that came at 130AM this morning. For those keeping score, it is now 15 blood and 12 platelets so far.

I think the culmination of a lot of medicines put in at the same time to combat a lot of little issues just took its course on Denise. She was not a good patient yesterday, but I can tell you if I felt half as bad as she did yesterday i would have been worse.

Not much sleep overnight, but I can tell she does feel better this morning despite getting little sleep. I don't have any blood counts at the moment, but as soon as I do I will try to post them here. I feel much better because she fells better. I imaagine there will be a lot of sleeping today. Let's hope so.

Factoid: Kraft Foods produces enough Cool Whip in one year to fill the Grand Canyon!

2 comments:

  1. The "arms of Morpheus" goes a long way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thinking of Aunt Denise today. Sending lots of love.

      Delete