Sorry I am so late posting this but I literally just finished working for the day. White blood cells went up from 9,000 to 15,000 but the nurse said this is still a huge improvement from where I started. No activity on the red blood counts (they actually dropped a tiny bit). Platelets climbed from 69 to 77. So I am still in a wait and see situation. I did talk to the nurse about giving me Ativan before my bone marrow biopsy on Monday. This was my Doctor's suggestion. I told the nurse that I did not need anything for anxiety, but it is the pain I remember that causes the anxiety. The nurse understood exactly what I was talking about and gave me a prescription for Percocet to take before my biopsy. I was happy about that, as the biopsy really hurts. Between the Ambien and now the Percocet, they probably think I am a drug addict. At this point, I don't care what they think, if anything. I hope I will have a little bit of energy soon. Maybe after my next round of chemo, the second week of May!
Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!
Denise
No comments:
Post a Comment