Monday, May 2, 2011

Second Bone Marrow Biopsy - Done!!!!

With plenty of anxiety this morning and two Percocet's prior to the bone marrow biopsy, I am through with the procedure.  YEAH!!!  Still lots of pain during the procedure, but my head is currently spinning (pleasantly)  a bit.  I think the Percocet helped!  My loving and forever faithful husband through all of this mess, offered to stay in the room with me during the procedure, but I told him I did not think it would be a good idea.  As soon as the procedure was over they went and got him while they made me lie on the table and relax for 10-15 minutes.  I might be a little sore over the next day or two, but I don't have to go back to the Doctor's until next Tuesday, so I feel like I am on vacation!!!  After my Doctor's appt. next Tuesday (and provided my results are OK), I will start my third round of Chemo.  Maybe I will see some additional improvement after I have completed the third round!

Thanks for all of the love and support!
Denise

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Missy D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise: You are the bravest person I know. You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a brave woman! enjoy the "vacation", and keep willing those red blood cells to start ramping up.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep strong and brave...we all love you and pray every day. Enjoy your vacataion, and your baby girl being home!!

    ReplyDelete