Three additional "angry" injection sites were blessed upon me today and thank heavens I am done for this cycle. Sam (the angel) was with me every step of the way and I think between working everyday and running to the doctor we are both exhausted. I will be happy not to go over to the doctor''s every day next week. So, during my 3 week vacation I only have to appear at the doctor's office once a week (every Thursday) to get my blood checked. I am guaranteed no blood transfusions before Thursday of next week because they won't know what the cells are doing between now and then. I will keep everyone informed!
Denise
Fantastic that you are blogging - let me know when I can invite Doffy - she will keep you laughing...hope the angry sites are less furious. Love Ya xx
ReplyDeleteGreat idea-Please do--She will keep the entire Web laughing
ReplyDelete