Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 4 - Almost Done

Forgot to inform everyone yesterday that the iron they found in my liver when they did the liver biopsy turned out to be a direct result of the 2 blood transfusions that I had.  Nothing to be concerned about and does not have to be treated.  So, all is well there!  The nurse I had today said that all of my site injections looked "angry."  We decided to do 2 of them in my thighs today and then I had to do one in my stomach.  They are running out of places to give me the shots so God only knows where they are going to give them to me tomorrow.  But, just 3 more shots tomorrow and I am done with the first cycle of this lovely treatment.  Then I get to sit back and wait for what is called "nadir" which is when you hit the lowest you are going hit during a cycle.  We believe this will be next weekend.  I am interested to find out how "low is low."  Supposedly, I will just feel a lot more tired than I do now.

That's all for now!  Thanks for your support!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment