Saturday, May 26, 2012

We are nearing the end of this journey

There isn't much to say except Denise isn't going to recover from her breathing issues.

She has touched so many people here, the most amazing thing happened once we found out this would not turn out as we had hoped. Many of the nurses wanted to come into the room and speak to her, to touch her, to hug her, to kiss her. I have never seen anything like it in my life. It is another reason this hospital is so great.

Denise is sedated, but her lungs or heart are expected to give out soon. She is not in any pain. I know she would want me to convey her thanks for all the cards, letters, gifts, thought, prayers and hope all of you have bestowed upon us. We are so thankful to have so many friends and family.

I will update later as best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment