- WBC is 3510 (4500-11000)
- Neutrophil count is 3250 (1500-7800)
- Hematocrit is 25 (36-46)
- Platelets count is 60 (150-350)
- Transfusion scorecard: platelets (50); blood (25).
Yesterday she actually sat on the edge of the bed for a half hour, which she had not done in quite some time. Tonight she receives dose 2 Cytogam.
Your cards are still arriving, and while I try to acknowledge receipt of them to you individually, I may have missed someone accidentally. Just know they do eventually get here, and Denise appreciates them very much. Some of them are hilarious.
I think we are going to go bike riding again today; we could not do it yesterday since her platelets were so low and they didn't want to risk any muscle tears.
Factoid: For Andrew and Sarah in Australia! Ayers Rock in Australia reaches 1,000 feet above the ground, but the part you can't see is even more impressive: the rock extends about a mile and a half into the ground.
No comments:
Post a Comment