Friday, March 23, 2012

Let's exercise!

  • WBC is 1200 (4500-11000)
  • Neutrophil count is 940. (1500-7800)
  • Hematocrit is 26.4 (36-46)
  • Platelets count is 17 (150-350)
  • Temperature is 36.2 / 97.1
  • Heart rate is 82
Looks like we will start some rehab this morning, probably after the doctors make their rounds; guessing around 1030 or so. She is looking forward to it!

She was also able to get a little more sleep last night; She fell asleep around 7PM. When the respiratory therapist came in around 8 and listened to her heart and chest, she didn't even wake up!. So I left shortly thereafter and when I cam back this morning I found out she had slept until 11PM uninterrupted. she was able to go back to sleep for a little more, and was wide awake when I arrived at 515 this morning.

March Madness factoid: Ohio State offers a course called "Sports for the Spectator." Students are taught how to be "an informed and appreciative sports spectator."

No comments:

Post a Comment