Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Good Report

I went to the nurse on Monday and she was very happy with my blood results. White cells went up a bit, but she expected that. They are at 11,300 which is still close to normal. All red cell indicators stayed about the same and she thinks this is also good. I guess the fact that they are maintaining and not going backwards before they start getting better is a good sign. My Platelets doubled and are now at 81. She said my body had to work extra hard for them to double within the week. Maybe that was what I was feeling last week because I was very very tired! Ha! I see the Dr. next Thursday (June 2nd) before I start my next round of Chemo on June 6th. It will be nice to have 9 days without having my arm poked for blood. For me it is like having a vacation!!! So, that is about all I have to report!

Love to all,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment