Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A well deserved restful night

  • WBC is 1130 (4500-11000)
  • Neutrophil count is 930. (1500-7800)
  • Hematocrit is 26.9 (36-46)
  • Platelets count is 7 (150-350)
  • Temperature is 36.5 / 97.7
  • Heart rate is 89
  • BP 126/62
  • Transfusion scorecard: platelets (28); blood (20).
Finally, she spent the majority of the night sleeping. This was probably the first time in the 42 days we have been here, and she feels pretty good. In addition, her oxygen level has been cut back to 70% and all vitals are holding up well. I would imagine today will be more of the same as yesterday: stay in bed, pull off more fluid and reduce oxygen level. Perhaps we can get through these breathing issues in the next 2-3 days, but some long rehab will await ahead.

Factoid: What was the fastest-adopted gadget of the last 50 years? You will be surprised, and I will post the answer later, since there probably wont be much else to report today.

1 comment:

  1. Glad she slept well! Thinking about The Queen! Fastest-adopted gadget in the last 50 years? I first guessed the iPod but then I just saw in a Huffington Post article that I was not right...

    ReplyDelete