uneventful evening; nurses were in a lot taking blood, giving blood......Yep, another transfusion! The really good news is the Hickman catheter has been a blessing, despite the tenderness and soreness from when they installed it. Denise has been on chemo for about 12 hours now and no side effects so far.
I spent the night here at the hospital with her last night; I think we were both too tired to not sleep. Oh, I should also add we are back to being treated like royalty again. The nurses in this transplant wing know their stuff and are too happy to accomodate your wishes.
Today's factoid: In the mid 1950s, Dodge designed a car especially for women. The La Femme was pink and white with rosebud interior!
No Hop Sing in the Transplant wing...thank God!
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts and prayers are with you two. Thanks for keeping the blog updated.
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs to you both.